Monday, November 10, 2008

Cville Sunday

Who wouldn't want to start out his birthday week in Cville? We took Thomas down for his 1 year photo shoot and were able to meet Renee, Pop Pop, Uncle David and Cousin Claire for an early bird special afterward. And in true UVa fashion, we went to the Biltmore and ended up closing down the place (it closed at 5 p.m.).

T: "I'll order for the group. What would everyone like?"

T: "Yes, I'll have the chicken tenders and a grilled cheese, please. Apple juice if you have it."

T: "No cow's milk for her, she's still underage. She'll have a pack of saltines. Thank you."


And of course, Pop Pop was story telling.
"Thomas, have I told you the one about the three legged deer?"

3 comments:

Kristin Whitman said...

So great -- love the dialogue!

The Siglers said...

Hi Thomas!
Looks like a great time. Sorry I couldn't be there.
Aunt Haley

The Siglers said...

P.S. Glad to see you're demanding a birthday week. One day is never enough celebration! You deserve a whole week! I hope Mommy is making you some of those tasty cupcakes for your big day. We want to see some pictures of you covered in icing. It's only right.