Little Feet. Little Hands.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Birthday Countdown!

I can't believe my little baby is going to be ONE next week. His original due date was this day last year, and as we all know, he did not want to come out!


I almost posted a photo of me 9 months pregnant, but I thought I'd spare you the giant belly. I mean, was I really THAT big? Yes, I was.


Posted by Melissa at 3:12 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Brothers

Brothers


Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (9)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (62)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2009 (99)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ▼  2008 (145)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ▼  November (11)
      • Family Portrait
      • Thanksgiving!
      • Mommy's Little Helper
      • The Perks of Being One Year Old
      • Still Growing!
      • HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
      • Happy Birthday, Priya!
      • Cville Sunday
      • Birthday Countdown!
      • Dancing Machine
      • The Very Busy Spider
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (16)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (16)
    • ►  February (21)

When will Jay take his first steps?

Picture Window theme. Theme images by andynwt. Powered by Blogger.