Last week we held our "annual" oyster roast amidst the coldest weather in mid-October since 1935. Seriously. No matter, I think a good time was had by all.
This photo sums it all up:

1. "Aw Shucks," as in, yes, the weather was rainy and miserable AGAIN this year. Oh, and freezing cold.
2. Nuts. Was I nuts for having this party at 37 weeks pregnant? I think so.
3. Lemons. When life hands you lemons (did I mention how crappy the weather was?) make lemonade, or um, spiked hot cider (not pictured).
The Host with the Most, Sir T.
T: "Fire up the grill, and get those oysters roasting!"
This photo sums it all up:
1. "Aw Shucks," as in, yes, the weather was rainy and miserable AGAIN this year. Oh, and freezing cold.
2. Nuts. Was I nuts for having this party at 37 weeks pregnant? I think so.
3. Lemons. When life hands you lemons (did I mention how crappy the weather was?) make lemonade, or um, spiked hot cider (not pictured).
Special thanks to everyone who helped me pull it all together.
And very special thanks to Christy and the Food Matters team for the yummy food and drink!
No comments:
Post a Comment